The Day We First Met

by Drkinjal

OH BOY , I always wanted to meet you at the stage of my life when i am miss perfect ,but i met you when i was in mess.When i was mess.

Yes , I ignored you !! Well,my ignorance was not for you.I ignored those feelings for you . Well, I was mastered in turning the switch OFF. It was the reflex . :?

God damn ...It was raining and the sound of water felt like romentic music .I wish i could do salsa with you on that sound .

And you were completely WET in rain & i felt like it was god's grace that made you to shed your all layers .So that i can see PURE form of you .

Our mouth was shut instead the eyes were talking .With your staring gaze you melt me . you made me uncomfortable but it was giving me comfort because i never felt this way before.

WHY ??? you were going far away from me .I was watching you from behind. And then you turn half and giving me a LOOk ! what kind of flirt it was ?! it went through my heart.

You may call it lust , But i always want to keep this moment in my heart & cover with pericardium . And never let it out . because you are infectious and may cause me Infective pericarditis .Yes , i am medico.

Trust is the thing i always want, OH BOY , you got these senses, we got our frequency matched , I always wonder why i always rely on destiny !! Now, I feel like you are my destiny .

But when i listen to broken hearts , i afraid to fall for you.I choosed to feel ashamed for what i felt. So, I closed the door with lock & threw the keys into the ocean .

OH BOY, but i always wish that you could swim & find the key

The day we first met ...

Munozutoo2122 says...

OMG I love how you were able to relate to the readers. Jeez you related to me. I really loved it. Good job keep it up

Drkinjal says...

Thanks for the apraisal. Means alot . It will encourage me to write more. %uD83D%uDE01

Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:12 am
Horisun wrote a review...

You did a good job describing the characters feelings, but there were three glaring issues I had.
1. The wording was a little awkward, like, "uncomfortable but comfortable" ? And at the end, Oh boy didn't really fit with the sentence. Though the figurative language was great.
2. Where at the two characters at? Did they meet by chance? You didn't really describe where they were at, nor what they were doing, resulting in me imagining them on a blank canvas. However, good job describing how she felt.
3. The part where they meet eyes is confusing. Did they run into eachother, stare at eachother, then walk away? The moment started intense, but maybe he says something? So it's not as awkward?
Overall, this was real l good, I enjoyed it!

Drkinjal says...

I had to google the meaning of figurative language .Thanks for enhancing my knowledge .
Yes ,you are right i should had to describe about the place .
And yes ,his staring gaze was making her uncomfortable but it was soul soothing so it made her comfortable . %uD83D%uDE01

Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:28 pm
1nspire wrote a review...

This is so relatable. Even though I've never experienced this exactly, it's easy to see the narrator's point of view. The voice is phenomenal, I love the way that this seems more like a journal entry than a story because the narrator is so open and honest.

Onto the review, I feel like this piece could benefit from some quick editing, as there are a few minor grammar mistakes. For example, in the second paragraph, "romantic" should be changed to romantic. Also "i" should always be capitalized.

Secondly, there are many instances where the tense changes. Most of the story is written in past tense, so make sure that you keep that the same throughout; this will really help your writing flow better.

Lastly, there seems to be some unnecessary punctuation. For example, in the line "Now, I feel like you are my destiny." there is no need for a comma.

I really hope that this advice is helpful. Great work, I hope you have an amazing day!

Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:27 am
justApotato wrote a review...

Hello there!
I am here to review your work In any corrections I see I may need to give (to help) or things I enjoy so I hope you find this helpful :)

As soon as I started reading something kept pulling attention away from the story itself. Which typically you want your readers to pay full attention in your works and understand or feel what's going on but my attention kept going towards your miss placed symbols for instance:
".Yes , i am medico." Should be "Yes, I am medico." And something I was a little stuck on what this "I ignored you !!!" should be "I ignored you!!!" which if you read back maybe you'll catch that you did that a couple other times too.

You also used capitalized words in some random spots but @Snoops already mentioned that.
I am sorry if it seemed like I just nagged but this is just spotting things and pointing them out to help make you a better writer.

No one is perfect and I'm sure that when I write something, if you review my work you will also find errors but we all need to take our errors into consideration so we can improve :)

But other then those couple things I think you did a good job and I could understand what you were talking about.

Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:16 pm
Snoops wrote a review...

Hey

Here for a review!

I honestly felt so much happiness and emotion in your writing. Whoever your crush is is a very lucky person!

When it comes to boring little things that don't matter but I should probably mention:
--You often use CAPITALS randomly which although shows happiness it takes away maturity from your writing
--You don't use a Capital in the start of your sentences
--and there are capitals randomly In the Middle Of Sentences for no reason...
--Also emojis...really?
--to that, you need to put your commas right next to your words, like this, see?

In all I really like what you're trying to portray except it's lacking details--this could be anyone's love story! Add description, details, anything personal.

Your writing is nearly conversational which is good but be direct about it! If you're going to break the 4th wall absolutely go for it! Tell your audience anything you need to tell them.

I love the beginning where you state that you weren't ready for love and yet you couldn't stop it! Love that! I mean it's true!

Hope this helps!
Lau

Drkinjal says...

Thank you so much for your honest review . I will improve myself . Have a nice day .

Drkinjal says...

I will not condemn you for what you did yesterday, if you do it right today.
— Sheldon S. Maye