User avatar

jimss23

jimss23

  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Richard & Rebecca: Chapter One -The Frozen Sun-

    Jimss here By the time you read this third review, you may have figured out that my reviews are often highly opinionated and full of snide remarks. Still, I have ...

    Feb 15, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, General Re: Richard & Rebecca -Prologue-

    Jimss here Hey SilloriaD, It's me again. If you don't mind, I'll do a review as a read through your story (in the proper order this time). And let me ...

    Feb 14, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Catchy Intro?

    Jimss here First off, good stuff. My honest advice? Switch the paragraphs around and change a few words to make the emotional punch still come in at the end. When ...

    Feb 14, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Away--Chapter 4

    Jimss here Hi there Lupa22. From what I can tell, you are a seasoned vet on this site, and I am but a YWS newb, so forgive me for anything ...

    Feb 14, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Richard & Rebecca: Chapter Three -Safety-

    Hello there SilloriaD! Tis I, Jimss, the worst reviewer this website has ever seen! Seriously, I am p*** poor at these things. I'm going to try to do a review ...

    Feb 14, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Grave Digger 1.

    Hey, Aleta, I'm a new reviewer, so please bear with me. I always like to start with the positive elements of a review first, so here we go. Also, I ...

    Feb 2, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Voices of the Ice: Chapter 1 *revised*

    Hey! New reviewer here, so bear with me; Pros: 1) You have a really solid start here. I think you have a good concept here, from what I've read so ...

    Feb 2, 2017


The strongest people are not those who show their true strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
— Unknown