-
Re: To Be Weak [EDITED]
Lol, everyone has all ready beaten me to the small critiques I would have made, but I still loved it. It's a great preface or prologue, whichever you prefer. The ...
Dec 13, 2008 -
Re: To Leave Tyler is to do What With my Life? [EDITED]
I really enjoyed it, and I definitely like where you're going with this. Keep writing more! I found a lot of small mistakes, you should reread it again and try ...
Dec 13, 2008 -
Re: Trapped
Whooaaa Keira, that was really good :) Like the posters above me said, you changed tense for a second, but other than that I really really like it. Great job, ...
Feb 4, 2008 -
Re: No title
I loved it! Especially the ending. Only one thing.. Somewhere in the middle her name went from Meggie to Maggie and back again.. Haha you should fix that :). But ...
Feb 3, 2008 -
Re: un named
Good beginning.. As the storm raged( put a comma here ) lighting illuminated the rickety dock I sat on. It shuddered and shook in the wind. I thought about my ...
Feb 2, 2008 -
Re: 11 Years Old
Really really good. I liked it a lot, and I can tell you're very talented. The only critique I could think of is: He stripped her body down Bare of ...
Feb 2, 2008
