User avatar

jedigeek

  • Short Story » General, General Re: uuhhhh

    haha okay i meant diherea of the mind not just plain diherea

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: I honestly dont know

    thanks for the review thanks a ton that really helps me :) :) :) :)

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Blood Stains (From my novel)

    That was really good ,really descriptive and you did a good job describing the main-characters thoughts and feelings i reall like it and I hope to see more of you ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: I was the Hero: Entry #1

    that was insanely good, I really liked it hope it gets published some day gosh this website really shows you just how much natural talent some people have

    Dec 12, 2010


Sometimes even shooting stars find wishes that miss their marks.
— TryHardNinja