User avatar

jayleighsmith

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper: [3x2]

    Alright, Pink. Here at last! I've been itchy to talk to you about this...but haven't found the time. Really, I am sorry for that. It won't happen again. But thanks ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Tongue tied and Silly. (Andre & Starling)

    Hello, Jayleigh here. Since previously, someone posted nitpickys and the only things I found were simple grammar mistakes that you could probably find yourself. But I wanted to tell you ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Romero and Julia

    Hello Emmy! I'm Jayleigh and I'm here to review. the newest film called A Dark Secret. Titles are either italicised or underlined. My nose twitched as I began to speak, ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper: [3x1] *edited*

    Well, hello, Pink! I see that you do not have many nit picky reviews. I'm here to help with that. Well that’s what she looked like anyway. Comma after well. ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper: [2] *edited*

    Hey Pink. Sorry if this review is not as in depth as my previous one. I just simply do not have the time to go line by line with you. ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: a ride home (2)

    Alrighty, here at last. Ha. Off I go… The battery was missing. “Ha, I'm such an idiot”, I snickered. “How did I miss that?” *Bursts out laughing* Okay okay, this ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper: [1] *edited*

    Alright, Pink. Here finally, as promised. Off I go… Strange Boy Laelia seemed too hot here. You switched tenses here. Seemed=past. Here=present. It doesn’t flow well. [She sat with 19-year] ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: a ride home (1)

    :thud: I had gone halfway through this...then I walked away for a second...came back, it was gone. UGH! okay...here we go...again. Oh! By the way, I'm Jayleigh and I'll do ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Lockdown

    Hello. I'm Jayleigh. And I don't have any nit picks for you because I got too wrapped up in your story. When she said she was pregnant, I literally went ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Little Voice in My Head

    Hello, PuffSammy. My name is Jayleigh and I will review for you this evening. I looked down at street at the plethora of cigarette buds and other trash. Disgusting. :o ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Waiting 1920 Part 2

    Hello again Kaykel. I figured, well, if I reviewed part one, only fair to review part two. So here I am...agian. Off I go... The dress flitted in all of ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Waiting 1920

    Hello KayKell. I'm Jayleigh and I'll be your reviewer this morning. A gentle knock rapped at the door. Which caused Rose Marie to smear her cherry red lipstick where it ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Purple Bracelet

    Hello. I'm Jayleigh and I'll review this for you. OH OH OH it's 11:11!!..ahem. sorry. Off I go... I'm sitting on the curb, in the rain, drinking from a bottle ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: TEARS

    hello, Kikaharu. I'm Jayleigh and I'll be reviewing your post today. I drop to the ground, next to the dying willow tree and start crying. I knew that he didn't ...

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Soccer Locker

    Hello there. My name is Jayleigh and I am your reviewer this afternoon. Off I go... He woke up,got dressed ,ate his breakfast and hopped on the bus. This is ...

    Oct 7, 2009


Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.
— Neil Gaiman