User avatar

javercher

javercher

  • Poetry » Satire, Humor Re: A Night Before the Exam...

    Hey! These folks did a great job reviewing. I just wanted to add how relatable this poem is to college students. As a matter of fact I have finals this ...

    May 2, 2016
  • Short Story » Realistic, Spiritual Re: Stranger

    Wow! Truly this is very powerful. I was able to understand and relate to her on a deep level. The story overall has a fantasic build up of emotion. I ...

    May 2, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: True Friends

    Hi. I do agree with Zackymas. Your message is one of power but, you lost me in the middle. Maybe it would be to your advantage to look at some ...

    Apr 30, 2016


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger