User avatar

jasmine12

  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Deleted.

    Oh! Oh! OH! TOTALLY HOOKED. Very well written. But, uhm what time are they in? Well, suitors should give it away, yeah? ha! I'm gonna go read the rest.

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Trapped by Fate

    Just to let everyone know, I wrote this before after Twilight, yes. But I hadn't read the rest of the series when I finished it. So if you notice simularties, ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Untouched Ch 5

    Glad you liked it, like whoa! Uhm it may take longer for the next chapter to be posted because its mostly feelings and dialog so yeah, describing describing describing. I'll ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Untouched Ch 4

    I thought the first paragraph sounded kind of choppy, but I'm gald it didn't. I think we should banish conjunctions from the English language. It would make things easier, wouldn't ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I agree with Sofi on this one. Lord of the Flies in my opinion is a huge snore fest!!!

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: New idea

    I will most deffinitly take you up on that offer. Since i know little to nothing about England, :smt100 writing this book will be extremely difficult. I'm thinking that Rex ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Untouched Ch 3

    Haha thanks. I've always had the issue of describing but my dialog has always been strong. I put the '...' in there because she had slept all morning due to ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: New idea

    Thanks for the review. I might just do another chapter to see what happens. A few things before, You said to elaborate on Rex's accent, "What kind is it?" Uhm, ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Alana: The life of a martial arts master, Chap. 1

    Oh, wow. I would have spent countless hours researching martial arts, but that's good. When you get the next chapter out, Pm me, because I couldn't find this earlier. Okay ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Trapped by Fate Ch.2 Part 1

    Of course I took your advice. That's what these things are for. The second part is up and hopefully with a lot less errors. Thanks for the review for each ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Trapped by Fate

    I'll do my best to get the next chapter up. Mostly I post my older things when I have writers block. Which, right now, I have it bad .

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Untouched Ch. 2

    Thanks for all the help and for being patient with my 'then's and 'than's and all of the typos. I edited it like crazy today. I'll get the third chapter ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Souls - chapter 1

    GASP...again. I'm really likeing this story. Keep it up!!!

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Needs a title

    What I'm actually going to do is split up the lyrics in the novel so that 1. they are shorter and 2. because of what has been said before. I ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Trapped by Fate

    So, I guess its a no-go on this book huh? oh well, got to have some that arent that good to have others that are great.

    Aug 19, 2008


I wondered why we put villains in our stories when we have plenty of them in real life; then I realized that maybe we wanted stories where the good guy wins.
— nogutsnoglory