User avatar

jasmine12

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Forever Chapter 1

    I just wanted to say first off that the first paragraph is a bit long. Split it up because you are talking about a few different things. Also, Sunny Ville, ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A Bittersweet Tragedy-Preface

    You probably posted this a long time ago, but I'll do a quick one over for you anyway. ha! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For me, everything looked like a Winter Wonderland. Through my ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lonely Hearts-Part 3

    okay. Uhm, i noticed a few small things here. I prefer black for the way I feel or white for my ghost in my dream. Wouldnt it be White for ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Alana: The life of a martial arts master (chapter 2)

    hello! I am super excited to read this. It's so different from a lot of the things I've been reading and writitng, so it's good. “Beginner fighters get ready now. ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lonely Hearts-Part 2

    I have nothing bad to say about this. Just my favorite quotes. I don't say anything. All I do is cry until I can't cry anymore. It's deep. I love ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Sophia's Suitors-Chapter 4 Part 2

    Uhm, Merry, you stopped. This is the last part. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? The public (aka me) wants to know more! Seriously rooting for James. I think that you are ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Deleted.

    I agree with the person above me. Things do seem a bit rushed. BUT! It's an easy fix. Blend in with what you've already got, just some of Sophia's thoughts. ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Deleted.

    I think there should have been more conversations between Sophia and the lord guy. I think the dance ended too soon and nothing was said. Also, James, yeah, totally rooting ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Deleted.

    Wow, uhm....can't say much about this one. Only that, Helena and Sophia say each others names a lot. Like ever sentence they say it. I haven't done any research about ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Deleted.

    Uhm, this James guy, what does he look like? SHOW ME not tell me, haha. It's okay I tend to do that too and get fustrated as I do. If ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Deleted.

    LOVE IT! The only thing that bothered me is her dress. Depending on the time, she would have a skirt and like a pettie coat and all this other crappy ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Lonely Hearts-A Preface

    Whoa! This is really good. Very touching/moving, whatever it's called. You did an excelent job with the visual, I could picture it. Walking father farther, not father. little nit pick. ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Watching Windows - Chapter 10

    But then, Susannah wasn’t really a normal person by anyone’s instead of starting with But. try Then again. yea? I continued reading all the way through in an unwavering. I'm ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Souls - chapter 2

    Hello. I am really excited to see where you take this story. I've loved it since I first read it and want to read more. I couldn't find any mistakes ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Watching Windows - Chapter 9

    Hello there! Looks really good. Who was I kidding? What was the point of going to school? What was the point, when everyone despised me and I didn't have a ...

    Aug 27, 2008


I am big enough to admit I am often inspired by myself.
— Leslie Knope