User avatar

jamesberry837

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Anxiety

    Sorry. Typo

    Jul 24, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Anxiety

    Well yoyu are great!

    Jul 24, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Great Flying City Escape- Part 1- Chapter 1

    I'm glad you liked my story. I will work on the corrections you wanted in chapter 2. I am sorry about that sentence. I'll be sure to fix it.

    Jun 25, 2015
  • Script » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Coal Dust

    I love your play! It is darkley great and fun. I hope it becomes a play soon. What I like about this was dramatising and entertaing. I like the demon ...

    Jun 16, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: How to train your rider

    Really nice story! It kind of reminded me of How To Train Your Dragon. I liked all the dragons and the charecters in their. This is very funny. I like ...

    Jun 15, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Together Forever

    Your welcome!

    Jun 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Imaginary Friend

    You're welcome!

    Jun 14, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Together Forever

    Nice story! Though I am puzzeled why you wrote down a bunch of curse words. It kind of makes me uncomfortable. I like the characters names though, especially Fiorella Stardust. ...

    Jun 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Imaginary Friend

    Touching poem! I like your rhymes. I know how lots of times when people feel lonely, they make imaginary friends to talk to, but only you can see them. Nice ...

    Jun 14, 2015
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: In Boo Radley's Skin

    You're welcome.

    Jun 14, 2015


"Honestly, I think the world is going to end bloody. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't fight. We do have choices."
— Dean Winchester