User avatar

jake457

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Knives and jewels

    I have to rate everything 18 because of 'profanitive' text that may arouse.

    Feb 15, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Losing treasure

    Ah maybe, but the way I composed this piece vocally is hard to place down in the text. There's certian emotional levels in each verse with different rythmically schemes, it ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: all a war with love

    thanks guys :), and telle, im planning to write a song with my friend sometime if that sounds good, but I used to be in a band and we almost ...

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Knives and jewels

    Thanks! I was trying to get the empathic/imagery to the song, the chorus had alot of tweaking so it means alot :) Also, just change the formatting, any better?

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: If I

    I love the whole contrast from loved up at the beginning to the just plain sick of the guy at the end. It's not usually what I see in lyrics ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Don't hate what you make

    Oh, I was more taking it as a depechmode tint with a more emotional rock to it :L but if it can be done as a rap, it might come ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Billigerant Benji

    Omg, I keep forgetting the puncuation but then look under my name to the lest hand side. And don't worry, it's a rap attempt, everything else I do isn't rap, ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Undertow

    Ah right, after a few melodies and singing through it, then checking the tempo.... I've edited the song, the emotion is still wavey, but not to extremes as this song ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Undertow

    Ah thanks, :) I will put it in the right place from now on once i find the place. Also thanks for the support people and for my first reviewer, ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Undertow

    ah ok :/ well 'bitches' is just used for me to amp the anger more than the sadness and it is kind of about a time of weakness also. But ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Don't hate what you make

    EDITED ON MY PERSONAL FILES! :D

    Jun 15, 2010


Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.
— Willie Nelson