User avatar

jacquelinevillegas10

  • Poetry » General, General Re: I will let you down

    This poem is the daily struggle of teens around the world, every day. To be quite honest I can relate to that poem soo badly. It could be about me ...

    Jan 27, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Once More

    This poem is really beautiful. It tells a story in only a few short lines, with the reader able to draw their own conclusions about the lovers. I liked that ...

    Jan 27, 2016
  • Short Story » Horror, Horror Re: Insane

    when I read this, i got chills down my spine. This story is malicious and deliciously evil. your take on insanity and murder is eyeopening and thrilling. it's like looking ...

    Dec 24, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: That...Father, Daughter, Relationship

    This poem will leave readers guessing, it's certainly leaving me clueless....but its also going to leave a question hanging at it's you really want to know? It's painfully beautiful and ...

    Dec 23, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Horror Re: The Remaining Survivors: Prologue

    your story is both darkly humorous and seriously thrilling. your words create pictures in the readers' minds and i look forward to finishing reading it (if you do decide to ...

    Dec 23, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: They Called it Major Depressive Disorder

    This poem is very true and I find your points of view unique and eye-opening. I think everyone goes through something similar to this, although they never get diagnosed for ...

    Dec 23, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: I Wanna Know Who I Am and Who I Need

    No one truly knows how to find themselves. You said it yourself, simply looking in a mirror isn't enough. And although you feel like everyone else knows who they are ...

    Dec 22, 2015


The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna