Random avatar

imagineflying

  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Why do you hate me?

    Hi! Firstly I want to say that I really enjoyed this poem and it's definitely one that will stay with me; lots of people can write about a subject that ...

    Jan 2, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Hourglass

    Thank you so much glad you like it! x

    Oct 31, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Hourglass

    Thank you so much for reviewing I'm really glad you liked it! Those are beautiful quotes, they fit so well with what I was trying to say and that makes ...

    Oct 31, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Hourglass

    First of all thank you so much this means a lot to me and all your notes are really helpful so thanks for taking the time to write them :) ...

    Oct 31, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Grey, Cold Beauty

    Oct 17, 2018
  • Short Story » Narrative, Literature Re: No...

    I think that this is exactly how I feel! You've really encompassed that Monday feeling of omfg just NO!! I love the cool indented line effect, almost like you are ...

    Feb 23, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: time

    I really love this poem, you really get a sense of how time is slipping through the speakers fingers. The use of the change in structure at the end is ...

    Feb 23, 2017


Mariah Carey
— WFP chat in Holiday Trivia Night (2025)