Random avatar

imagineflying

  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Why do you hate me?

    Hi! Firstly I want to say that I really enjoyed this poem and it's definitely one that will stay with me; lots of people can write about a subject that ...

    Jan 2, 2019
  • Poetry » Humor, Other Re: Fairy Tales

    Firstly I want to say I love the idea behind this poem, that feeling of not quite being able to shake off the stories and myths of childhood, of knowing ...

    Jan 2, 2019
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: This is my OCD.

    I love this poem, it is sort of frenzied which, I think, helps capture the anger felt by the speaker. The use of the numbers is really interesting. I love ...

    Feb 23, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: time

    I really love this poem, you really get a sense of how time is slipping through the speakers fingers. The use of the change in structure at the end is ...

    Feb 23, 2017


You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.
— Anne Lamott