User avatar

iamlili

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Puppy love

    So pretty!~ The way that you describe the dancer being so focused in her movements makes me very interested to know what happens next. Will she stop and listen to ...

    Dec 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: Good, evil? Human.

    This is really great! I love the overall comparison between good and evil/God and the Devil with the two dancers. As far as we as humans know so far, the ...

    Dec 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Dad

    I can really relate to this poem, unfortunately. My dad left my mom when I was 13, so I was going through a lot of big changes in my life. ...

    Dec 17, 2014


Y'know, sometimes a family is a mutant superhuman clown with cartoony powers, a hyperactive shapeshifter created in a lab, the ghost of an artificially created being who only exists for exposition, a cat who is an eldritch god for some reason, and an emo guy who doesn't canonically exist
— GengarIsBestBoy