User avatar

hummingbird

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Look At Me

    This truly does hit todays generation of not just girls but guys also. I know of some who cut to ease the pain. Some of my own friends do this. ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: [deleted]

    I have read and reread this poem many times. I cannot for the life of me figure out what you are trying to say. This poem makes absolutely no sense ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Soul Mate

    Thanks Snoink your advice is very helpful. I appreciate it you taking the time to read it. Hummingbird

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Other » General, General Re: A Life

    The beginning was a little rough for me, but I felt myself wanting to read more. Maybe a bit of discription of your characters would help. Short or not, it ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Soul Mate

    Since this is my very first poem, I really appreciate the constructive feedback. I have learned a lot already. Thank you

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Numb.

    It is obvious this poem came from your heart, how can you critique what comes from the heart? I liked it though, I could feel the emotion. Hummingbird

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fighting Back

    This poem is very good, sad, but good. I liked the way you repeated at the end of each part. Great job. hummingbird

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hello, anybody there?

    your poem is good, sad, but good. i can only imagine what you were going through hummingbird

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Something Out There

    This story just keeps getting better and better. you have talent. I agree with Bear that there should be more description of the demons. i think you can still do ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Sister

    Wow, I loved this poem, I too have a sister and I could not have put it any better. She is blessed to have you. Hummingbird

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Flying South (sorta) #2

    I really liked this chapter, the way you introduced the bear into the picture really made it exciting as well as funny. Keep up the great work, I look forward ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Flying South (sorta) #1

    I really liked this story, it is funny and easy to read. Your doing a great job, keep it up. Hummingbird

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Something Out There

    Wow, your story is written with so much thought. It truly does keep the reader wanting more. I am looking forward to chapter 6. Hummingbird

    Nov 1, 2007


Make sure you marry someone who laughs at the same things you do.
— Holden Caulfield