User avatar

huggybear123

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: It'll Be Okay

    [Deleted ~ Snoink]

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Barricade

    I absolutely adored this. You perfectly captured all the charecter and emotion and It was awesome. You shold do this more often

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Death Note Parody

    Thanks for your reviews! I never thought I'd get any. Oh, by the way, sorry If you dont like how I portrayed the characters, but again this is just a ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Reasons - 2

    Cool story! You are funny witty cool and real in this.

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple

    Wow! That was really messed up! This story was very funny, unpredictable, very demented, and pretty good. But what happens between Charming and Cinderella? Well, anyway, keep up the good ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Bathroom Arrest

    This was pretty funny. :) It ended a little to quickly though. You should continue this story. keep up the good work!

    Jul 14, 2008


The worst bullies you will ever encounter in your life are your own thoughts.
— Bryant McGill