User avatar

hmcg

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: When Words Fail

    thanks!

    Apr 1, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: When Words Fail

    Thanks! It was my first poem so I really appreciate the feedback!

    Apr 1, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Choice

    It actually was for english. I'm in their class.

    Mar 19, 2015
  • Other » Historical Fiction, General Re: Colonial letter

    Alright this is only my second review so I hope it goes well. I think that instead of saying 400 to 20, you should have said 20-400. It was a ...

    Mar 18, 2015
  • Short Story » Culture, Historical Fiction Re: Empress -please review it needs work

    Love the story Delaney!

    Mar 6, 2015
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Soarin' With One Direction

    I love 1D! Therefore, I love this story! Keep up the good work! I wonder if you could have given more background on the story.

    Mar 6, 2015


I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
— Solomon Short