User avatar

hmcg

  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Mommy! Mommy! Look!

    Holly signing in for a review! I love how short and sweet your poem is! I like simplicity of your poem, it really moved the poem along! "And, Gosh, mommy!" ...

    Mar 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Horror, Realistic Re: My First Experience With Cannibalism

    It was a great poem! And there are only a few things to work on. The part that I didn't understand was the part about why you don't like bananas, ...

    Mar 18, 2015
  • Other » Historical Fiction, General Re: Colonial letter

    Alright this is only my second review so I hope it goes well. I think that instead of saying 400 to 20, you should have said 20-400. It was a ...

    Mar 17, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Pure of Heart Part 2

    Never reviewed any thing before so I thought I might as well. A little background would have helped to let us get to know the characters. I agree with wwho, ...

    Mar 13, 2015


Carpe Diem
— Catullus