User avatar

hiverious

  • Poetry » Other, Literature Re: Monster Hunter

    I like the repetition of Monster Hunter, making it sound almost like a desperate plea for them to head the words of the poem. Also, I do find the last ...

    Oct 28, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re:

    I find this piece to be truly a tectonic force. Volcanic in its ability to evoke emotions and stir the gently purring soul of the reader. I do agree with ...

    Aug 31, 2012
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: The Fire Within

    That was a really cool song, but I'm with whence. The last line of the chorus does seem a bit short. It probably would work better if we had music ...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Lindsay

    Haha, that's cute. The spontaneity adds a little something to it that makes it worth the loss of 30 IQ points. It's really amusing. =P Not bad for something that ...

    Dec 19, 2007


here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than the soul can home or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
— e.e. cummings