User avatar

greenjay

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Harestin, The Tale Of - 3

    Not bad. You'll have to be very careful to stay away from cliches though for the next chapters. Goodjob. -the green one

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Unknown Stroy Chap. 8 part 3

    That section was a little bit confusing, but more random than confusing. Anyway, I'm sure you'll explain it later. Goodjob. -the jay of green

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Mercenary Wings 10 part 1

    Cool! I like it. On to next part...

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Unknown Story Chap. 7 part 2

    Cool! Not too eventful but who cares. Goodjob. -some pun on greenjay

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Shadow Walker

    Pretty cool! I liked it. Like most everyone else said, it could use some more discription to make it capture the readers interest. All in all, good job! -greenjay

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Mercenary Wings 9

    Sweetness! I like it. I also like how the forest spirit saves Kiera, and yay! someone finally beat the winged mercenaries! :P anyway good job! -Greenie

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Mercenary Wings 8

    Two thumbs-up! Sweet! I don't really have anything to say, but it was good, so there... -Greenie

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Chased!

    Hey, thanks. I aggree that there is not much of a story line at all. I wrote this a while back just to try something different. I don't think I'll ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue to "Guiding of the Lost Souls"

    Ooooo! Interesting. Please write more. -Me

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Icy Paths - Prologue

    Simple and interesting. Please write more.

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Awakening Ch.1

    All I can say is cool and interesting! Write more! The End

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Mercenary Wings 3

    Good! I definitely like this better. One thing The three simultaneously bent their legs, opened their wings and launched themselves into the air, spiraling upwards and forwards in perfect unison, ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Tribe

    Hey thanks! I edited it some, but did not re-write the first part. I know it needs it but I'm to lazy and am busy on my novel :P. Thanks! ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Intrigue: The First

    Ahh! You scared me on that one. Much better, good job! PS: I'd cut the swearing if I were you, but that's just me.

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Another excerpt from my novel

    Hi! I thank you both profusely (can't get out of old English can I). I changed some things in the story and hopefully improved on it. I added a poll ...

    Jun 13, 2007


The emperor is rich, but he can't buy another day.
— Chinese Proverb