User avatar

grainne

  • Other » General, Other Re: Blurbs Help/Suggestions

    Hello! These are all intriguing premises, and I'd say they all have various things going for them. I think the first story has the most potential as a novel/novella. It ...

    Aug 18, 2020
  • Other » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Nouns (The Tour of Wonder, Stop #1, first half)

    Hello! This was such an interesting piece to read. As a self-pronounced grammar and syntax lover, this piece was so fun to read and made me laugh by just how ...

    Aug 18, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Homecoming Dress

    Hi! This is a really unique poem and I'm excited to be able to provide some feedback. I'm pretty new to the site, so I'm not sure exactly what reviews ...

    Aug 18, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Freedom

    I really like how this poem tells a complete story in a new and beautiful way. It reminds me of a poem published in my literary journal called "I'll Come ...

    Aug 18, 2020


That smells like the inside of a tropical rainforest.
— Yoshikrab's friend