User avatar

goodolnoah

goodolnoah

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Shattered Gravity - Part 4 「☽」

    OOO! I really like the idea of adding a specific time between timeskips! Perhaps it will be something I would definitely look further into on later stories since I like ...

    May 7, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Supernatural Re: Box Children - Chapter 1

    My hatred for Theo grows by the second.

    Apr 26, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Supernatural Re: Box Children - Chapter 1

    Just popping in to say I LOVE THIS COVER ART!!! I plan on keeping this in my log so I can come back and read it soon, it looks really ...

    Apr 24, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Daughter of War - Chapter 6: The Daughter of Beauty

    Yesss I hate the symbols! Thank you for the explanation!

    Apr 15, 2024
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: The story of a bird and a fish

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Ooo, this is very nice! I've never seen a poem similar to this where Birds and Fish are used in a metaphor relating to love. I think you achieved the ...

    Apr 15, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Shattered Gravity - Part 3 「𖤓」

    Ouuu, I really like the changes you suggest here. I think I have trouble with whether or not to keep sentences together haha. I appreciate the suggestions and I plan ...

    Apr 4, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Shattered Gravity - Part 2 「☽」

    Thank you for the review! I will certainly look into those changes. Your tip about adding sensory details helped a lot! I am happy you have taken an interest with ...

    Apr 2, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Shattered Gravity - Part 3 「𖤓」

    Very nice observations you made about Kitty! I%u2019m happy their relationship came off well. Since Fi knows nothing about Kitty%u2019s past, I really wanted them to be more like the ...

    Mar 30, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Shattered Gravity - Part 2 「☽」

    Sorry for the jumble of text there - it was supposed to be a happy emoji :)

    Mar 11, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Shattered Gravity - Part 2 「☽」

    Thank you very much for the review! Your kind comments really made my day ( %u02F6%u02C6%u15DC%u02C6%u02F5 ) I also appreciated your keen eye with my spelling error - edits have ...

    Mar 11, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Shattered Gravity - Part 2 「☽」

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Beep I accidentally made this comment

    Mar 10, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: The Antiquity: Chapter 2

    Hello again! Writing Commentary The writing, is yummy as always! Everything fits well, and I didn’t spot any typos or issues along the way! Another comment, usually when dialogue is ...

    Mar 2, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Shattered Gravity - Part 1 「𖤓」

    Thank you very much for the review! I appreciate the compliments and criticism as well. I think something I have to work on is sentence structure, so the comment about ...

    Mar 2, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: The Adventures of Rose Hood Chapter 1: The dragon and the wolf

    Certainly bro!

    Feb 22, 2024


You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost