User avatar

germsieGal

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Red Stilettos(Title Pending) Chapter 2- Waiting

    Thanks for the review! Just so you don't think I'm ignoring your review i haven't fixed my mistakes yet but I will. I just have a lot to do this ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Yesterday

    oh my. I got confused in the first line. But I like, it's very interesting. I'm going to figure it out now :D

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Night Creatures, Chapter 2

    Thanks for all of your reviews and comments, they really help. :D Check out the next chapter :D

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Night Creatures, Chapter 2

    Oh RitingFreek, isn't that the point of a book? To keep you guessing. It is only the second chapter afterall. The third will bring in a problem. And this is ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Dragon Scales

    I didn't mean to put that many...how do you delete them??? =[

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Night Creatures, Chapter One

    Thanks for the reviews, I know I have quite the few run on sentences and I am curently fixing them. Thanks RitingFreek! You really helped :D My next chapter will ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: J.D. is nice/ I'm in big trouble

    Umm. It felt really rushed, I didn't understand what was happening in some parts, and there is some erros you should fix, and maybe add some more information. So I ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Superhero Chronicles. Chapter 1

    I like it! I will keep reading :D I love the story line! Keep writing!

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Gone. Prelude

    Good Job! Are you going to keep writing it? I will keep reading :)

    Jun 3, 2011


Every time our next guest is here, all of our lives are seriously in danger.
— David Letterman