User avatar

gamechanger10

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lois Lowry

    Haha. All I can think about is how I read Messenger first and was just like, "Huh?" the whole time. And I thought it was the dumbest book ever because ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A gift from hell

    The punctuation has pretty much been taken care of (though that's no where near my strongest area anyway). Anyhow, this was a good piece. It had a nice flow and ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: play the match game

    Don't make fun of Obama! haha. Kidding. Anyhow, this was okay, some of the lines such as "a black pit" were sort of off, but for the most part, it ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: wolf hunt

    I'm not sure why, but this just didn't pop out to me. :? It had several areas that were sort of...awkward in wording, etc. And for such a short piece, ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I Kissed a Girl

    When I read the title of this, I immediately thought of the song "I Kissed a Girl" by Katy Perry. It was number one on iTunes for a while. Anyway, ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: SAA: Sexually Abused Anonymous: A Memoir

    I'm sorry. Truly, deeply sorry for what you went through. However, this was a deep, beautiful, moving piece full of emotion. If it was horrible, I wouldn't be posting this ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: i'm so sorry

    This was a really deep poem, and has potential to be great. Everybody already covered the grammatical things, etc. I agree with spike that you should add some imagery to ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Will You Be There For Me Darling

    I really liked this. It was happy...then sad... Very emotional. The only thing I have to point out is that in the last pair of rhymes, sulking and darling ...aren't ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Moonlight Dances In The Water

    This was good for it's length. I agree with Suzanne that maybe you should subtly add in an underlying message or something... Anyway, this had great imagery despite not having ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Caught Sight

    I really, really liked this poem! I don't know if it's the contradictions in each stanza, the overall flow of the poem, the whole piece, or the fact that I'm ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Off the Charts

    this was a pretty good poem. nice work. just a few the first stanza, gone/wrong is sort of a stretched rhyme. Perhaps change that. I really liked the last stanza, ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Daemon

    This was great! Frightening, but great! Most of the punctuation, etc. was already pointed out. Blink said that the ending was 'very weak'. I think that it was only a ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: End.

    this was very...interesting. the beginning intregued me...but then toward the end I was just like, "What?" it is extremely abstract, as I'm sure you intended for it to be. it ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Summer [rewrite...or revised??]

    ok, lea, this was only slightly better than your other one. a few of the lines (eg. even stuck in a hut) seem like you were just trying a bit ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Lies

    this poem was interesting. it had a good concept, was powerfully dramatic...and just great. the questions you asked kept me reading at a convincibly fast pace. i too, however noticed, ...

    Jul 15, 2008


Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.
— Lemony Snicket