Random avatar

funkypanda

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Goodbye

    Great work, I'm sure your teacher will love it! I definitly do! Very touching, which makes poems like this one very succesfull! I enjoyed it. Keep Writing! Panda X

    May 5, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Forget Me

    Fairytale! It's amazing how everyone loves a happy ending, and of course so do I! So cute I could die! I notcied 'teh' spelling mistake and it ended a bit ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Shout it to the World.

    Wow - that made me LOL when I read it! Really good, intresting work that made me want to keep reading. Keep Writing, and you WILL be a star! funkypanda ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Missing Link Prologue and Chapter one

    This is great, I wanna read some more now - it really hooked me. I like theese kind of real life stories. Keep Writing and I'll Keep Reading! funkypanda X

    May 4, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: All Dressed in Black -A Ballad

    Keep writing songs this was AWESOME! X

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Script » General, General Re: Love is Kind?

    I can honestly say this is very moving. The message is very important and it was very emotional. It was amazing. X

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Walls

    This poem is so capturing i couldn't stop reading. it has a real story to it and it flowed really well. nothing else to say.

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Do you know her?

    Heres a tip - when you finish it, don't explain everything. It would give the reader a sort of, oh... As in, that didn't leave the mysterious impression it could ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pirate Stove

    Nice description! I really felt this piece and the word choice was great. As others have mentioned, a story or message of some sort would be amazing. Really good work ...

    Mar 28, 2011


I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
— Chandler Bing