User avatar

frozencyberspace

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sonnet: moonlight

    Ag, I'm an avid sonnet writer. Joy to find one here!! Suggestions: Oh, find a sliver in a darkened place Sorry, but starting with 'Oh' is a cop-out. When you ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: This is Me.

    This is me. I am strong, I am brave. I break, I bleed. I hurt, I cry. I can stand against the currents. This is me. Este es yo. Soy ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: :: Snow ::

    Parts stuck out to me, but I do have a list of gripes pertaining to the grammar. You have to be careful when using ye olde english. And now the ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Cumulonimbus

    Hey. First of all, I loved the imagery of the stanzas. The shape is pretty fantastic. I do agree with you - the first stanza is the best. It feels ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Elusive

    I really like this. I'm going to be entirely unconstructive, and for that my apologies - but I think this would sound absolutely GREAT over a beat. I adore all ...

    May 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: For the Unseen - Two

    Just so everyone knows, this is going to be a duel-perspective piece changing between Landon's POV and Iras' POV. Also, Landon's vision will continue to be expressed. I didn't want ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Disrupted

    The books go unread, the drink half-empty . to complete the parallel, you could make 'empty' a verb! "the drink goes half-emptied"? The music up , all the way, i ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Headwind - CH 1

    Wow. This was pretty amazing. You have a clean, easy-to-read style. It's nice. I didn't really notice that you hadn't said much about Natalia until I read the reviews. But ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: For the Unseen - One

    This piece made me feel so stupid. I got through until "I don't need that stupid cane" before I realized that the kid was blind. I love how you focused ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Standardized

    Surroundings Surreal I feel as if I am being enveloped into a dark abyss Perhaps it's just me, but the word "by" seems slightly more appropriate here. The contents of ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Killing Tweety

    Haha. This is HILARIOUS. The whole piece has an amazing satirical feel because of the way you phrased everything rather similarly, as if from the child's perspective. I just love ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: What She Has

    Make sure to punctuate consistently. If you're going to leave out the punctuation or something to give the entire poem a dejected air (you also left out capitalization, much to ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Save Me From Myself

    I don't know. It seems slightly choppy at times - the beginning stanza is hesitant and broken for I don't know what reason, but that reason is not illuminated as ...

    Apr 11, 2009


I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda