User avatar

frenchyrude

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The fight in the night

    Thanks so much for doing that :) No hard feeling :) I didn't even notice your were mean :shock: I will try to get to your story as soon as ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: On the Road of India

    Thank you for helping me! I really don't know how to speak indian. The school i want to everybody talked french or english, so i never learn. Im glad i ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: On the Road of India

    Oh don't worry i don't live there anymore. And i know i was very very lucky. know i need to put more feeling the problem is that It was 6 ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Will a story save my sanity

    thanks for your help :)

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The red eyes of a nightmare.

    Thanks thething912 But it look that our friend have already work on that! :) I'm sure that you can find something to correct though. But if you see anything left ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Behind the shadows, chapter 1,The Jungle of Hulm, part 1

    Thanks!!!! That always nice to hear. I don't hear that often. Ya I do try my best. Thanks for reading my story. :)

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Pure Chapter 2

    wow that was really like wow it be nice if there were more detail thought and more information on her roommate but if not it was great i like the ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Anniversary

    Wow that really good. i was can of confuse at the top be at the end i got it all. it a sad but happy story i really like good ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Can It Be?

    wow even though it short it really moving. it would be nice to have more imformation on Alan and Sady. But if not it really good. your lucky i realy ...

    May 28, 2008


Regret has a flavor and it tastes like the espresso I consumed at 9pm.
— SilverNight