User avatar

freaxxx8909

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: sometimes

    this doesnt make any sense.

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The bus ride home

    shocking at the end :O didnt see it coming! it was really good. i have the same problem as you so i can relate! Keep writing it was awesome!(:

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Grey Faces

    Great poem! i really liked it :)

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I'm Not Crazy

    great poem loved it!

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Where I Belong

    amazing! XD

    Feb 5, 2011


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline