User avatar

frankmorley

  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: What is Love?

    I love this... the poem is deep and imaginative, and the ending is genuinely quite funny, which finishes the whole thing rather well. I have no problem at all with ...

    Apr 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: I don't even smoke

    Very enticing title! This poem reminds of the Artic Monkeys song 'why do you only call me when your high' because it seems to follow a similar story. I don't ...

    Mar 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Humor Re: Why I'm called anonymous

    Interesting idea. I like the flow and rhythm of this piece, although I didn't really understand the point/ storyline of it. Why did anonymous live long ago in a land ...

    Mar 29, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Literature Re: [Insert Creative Title Here]

    Really interesting satirical piece. I love how I can actually map out any fantasy series, like Lord of the Rings, and see that it fits exactly the story here! Awesome! ...

    Mar 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: A Broken Mind

    Yes, I like the similar wording between mind and mine. Also the spacing of the poem is pretty cool. Apart from that your adjectives could be a little more imaginative- ...

    Mar 28, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: life

    I like the idea of this poem, and there's a lot of truth in what you say, but the poem itself isn't of amazing standard. I didn't really like it ...

    Mar 28, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: you hurt me :(

    I understand the intent of this poem, although the execution isn't so good. I think you try to hard to 'tick the boxes' of writing poetry by crafting structured poem ...

    Sep 6, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Literature Re: Chapter 1

    The best thing about this story I think was the beginning, "That year, I was infinite". This really pulled me into the storyline as did the rest of the first ...

    Sep 6, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Disconnected

    Hi there, the first thing that I like about this poem is that you present the two protagonists as strangely similar and in tune with each other "we sat there ...

    Sep 6, 2013


No one is perfect; not even your reflection.
— Chalkboard Words