User avatar

foxy

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: I Won't Give Up

    Alright, here is my review: 1. I still believe in my dreams No matter what happens to me I think you should say: I (will, or would) still believe in ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Perfect kiss

    I keep feeling that you have something missing. Your ideas are great but you don't seem to describe them in the best way. I again advise you to enhance your ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Close Your Eyes

    How sincere, only that you have described your own little experience in your own little style, and that does not help many people in relating to your words and images. ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Inner Child Ran Away :(

    Ah this is one of the strangest poems I have ever read. But I do admire the way you have described the very little things that amaze a child alot. ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: True Love

    wooow there's a fight here. Maybe veil has a point, but I believe you should take into consideration that no matter how convinced you are with your poem, the reader's ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: She is...

    Aww how appreciative and dearly. However: 1.raise money for the less fortunate----> raising, is the verb to be used here. 2.helps me be----> helps you be what? happy perhaps. 3.speak ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Bed

    Hihihi it's a little funny topic you know :). However you do have some mistakes: tiered----> tired 2.I wish I was in my bed----> I wish I WERE, that is ...

    Oct 4, 2010


Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.
— Søren Kierkegaard