User avatar

flytodreams

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Icy Paths - Prologue

    Thanks for the critique! :D I just had a brainwave for this story, and changed the prologue. The beginning paragraphs are the same, though. Is this better? : _______________ Icy ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Clearwater 4

    Darkness is such a good tool, don't you think? Yep. I'm not going to post any more Clearwater, because no one is critiquing any more, but I'm still writing and ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Chronicles of Narnia

    I like the Chronicles of Narnia. It's not my favorite series, but I like it a lot! :)

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Cia and Myere - Chapter 1

    Thanks for the critique.

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Cia and Myere - Chapter 1

    Done, can you critique it now? I don't mind if you're 100% harsh.

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Ersinhel - Prologue, Chapter 1 and Chapter 2.

    I agree with eleinasari, but otherwise the story was excellent! :D

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I've read all six books of HP, but only one book of LOTR, so saying HP would be unfair, lol. I agree with the others about HP being easier to ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Queen of the Harpies

    I'm sorry, but I didn't find anything in the prologue or the chapter. It was great!

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Hope of Imagination

    I didn't find anything wrong with it...

    Feb 8, 2007


There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
— William Shakespeare