User avatar

fhwdf

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Storm

    Wow, great poem! It's got such lovely language and a sense of rhythm even though it doesn't really have a rhythm... If you know what I mean... and then it's ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: :: Rain ::

    First off, amazing , you've managed to write a sonnet which rhymes and has the right number of syllables! We did them in English recently and I can tell you ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shrive: Prologue

    I agree with Prokaryote, the opening isn't as good as the rest. It needs something attention-grabbing. This sounds like a great story, though! I want to find out what happens. ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Missadventures: The circumstances of the missing ghosts.

    Brilliant! I love this! Wow! Do forgive me, I'm a goth at heart. Yes, I think this is great and I can't wait to read more. I really love the ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Red

    Wow! A very interesting style, I can see how you won. It's very difficult to pick up on it, but my main comments would be: maybe split it up into ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: I Don't Need You

    It's kind of hard to 'hear' it without a tune, but the words are definitely strong and speak truthfully - there's definitely emotion there. Minor things I'd pick up on: ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Hidden Truths

    Well, there are already about 5 reviews based on the storytelling side to this, so I might as well give you some feedback on the historical side. I think it's ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Silver Light Theory

    A funny moral! Apart from a couple of grammatical errors and some spelling issues, I think my main comments would be: 1. The first paragraph - you have several hyphens ...

    Oct 3, 2009


Change isn't inherently good, but you can't stop it, so let's just enjoy the ride. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— TheSilverFox