User avatar

felistia

The Seven Tribes of Megalonia

  • Poetry » General, Fantasy Re: #2 valley wide

    Oct 25, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fanfiction Re: The Quest for Fire Book One ~ Into the Mists Chapter 1

    I will post the chapter as soon as I can. I am sort of waiting for the review day to be up, so I can post the next two chapters. ...

    Oct 25, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fanfiction Re: The Quest for Fire Book One ~ Into the Mists Chapter 1

    Thanks for the review. I have been waiting a while for a review. I have applied the changes to the prologue and you are right, it does make a difference. ...

    Oct 25, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The Ship and the Storm

    thanks a lot for the review.

    Oct 25, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The Ship and the Storm

    Thanks for the review. There was no under lying tone when I wrote it, but I like your ideas for it. I worked a really long time on it. I ...

    Oct 24, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: A Day at School

    Thanks.

    Oct 24, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: A Day at School

    Good review and I will take it to heart and apply the knowledge to the poem when I have time. I am much better at righting novels. One is in ...

    Oct 24, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: A Day at School

    Thank you, all this is very helpful. This was a quick poem for school and everyone found it funny, so I posted it here. I like the review and will ...

    Oct 24, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: A Day at School

    Thanks for the review. Those were spelling mistakes and I have fixed them, feeling very embarrassed now. I am very new to poetry so criticism is good and I will ...

    Oct 24, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: A Haiku and Tanka

    Thanks I am new at poetry and didn't know what a haiku was. In saying that if it is supposed to be three lines then you did a really good ...

    Oct 24, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Humor Re: Doubled Over

    The part where (an animal hits the doorbell.) I would like to know what the animal was. You could write it (a grey elephant hits the door bell.) Its just ...

    Oct 24, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Humor Re: Doubled Over

    The part where (an animal hits the doorbell.) I would like to know what the animal was. You could write it (a grey elephant hits the door bell.) Its just ...

    Oct 24, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Humor Re: Doubled Over

    Oct 24, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Satire Re: Floor Toast

    This is a unique piece. I like the way the humour is carried through the whole poem, while still being very emotional. It is slightly depressing, but at the same ...

    Oct 24, 2015
  • Short Story » Narrative, Horror Re: Df;/$-;

    Brrrrr, this letter gives me chills down my spine. Great writing, it takes a little while to get into it, but once you do, it is extraordinary. I haven't read ...

    Oct 24, 2015


If I feel physically as if the top of my head were taken off, I know that is poetry.
— Emily Dickinson