User avatar

farq4d

help i've fallen and i can't get up

  • Poetry » Literature, Fantasy Re: Mirror, Mirror

    ahh not a review, i just really loved reading this poem

    Jan 27, 2024
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: twenty-three and the years before

    hey, as always, thanks for the review. some of my friends here have also asked me if I have considered publishing and it%u2019s not something I%u2019ve seriously thought about. if ...

    Jan 6, 2024
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: twenty-three and the years before

    hey icy, thanks for your review it means a lot. :%u2019)

    Jan 4, 2024
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: the first christmas without you

    hey thanks for taking the time to write this review : )

    Jan 2, 2024
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: the first christmas without you

    hey there, thanks for your review :) the story is about my dad, but I get what you mean about how I kept it vague. I get how it can ...

    Dec 30, 2023
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: the first christmas without you

    hey again, as always, thanks for the review. it means a lot. it%u2019s always cool when the people who read my work both on here and my friends when I ...

    Dec 28, 2023
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: how i've been doing

    hi Ellie, as always, thanks for the review. I am glad that one of your favorite parts was the basketball game part. I was trying to make this like the ...

    Dec 25, 2023
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: how i've been doing

    hey thanks so much for your comment, it means a lot.

    Dec 14, 2023
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: the day my dad died

    hey there, thanks for your comment. i thought it was interesting that you say my voice is calm, because i didn't think of it that way until after i read ...

    Nov 20, 2023
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: the day my dad died

    hey there, thanks for your comment. i almost didn't post this because i didn't think it was any good. i retried writing it many times to do it justice but ...

    Nov 20, 2023
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: to be a woman

    thanks for your review! I definitely felt like I could have expanded this idea a lot more but I felt pretty exhausted after getting this all down. How would you ...

    Oct 24, 2023
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: to be a woman

    thanks for your comment

    Oct 23, 2023
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: there's something wrong with me

    just realized I can reply to reviews, I%u2019m glad you noticed that this story was a lot tighter, I legit focused on my verbiage based on your review of my ...

    Oct 20, 2023
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: the curse of good memory

    thanks so much for this review !!

    Oct 20, 2023
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: the curse of good memory

    thanks for the review !! Changed the rating :)

    Oct 20, 2023


You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott