User avatar

farq4d

help i've fallen and i can't get up

  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Romantic Re: a love too soon

    hey there, I thought I'd leave a quick review. First of all, I find this short story quite endearing. It's a story about two people in high school who end ...

    Oct 20, 2023
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: pieces

    hey there, I thought I'd leave a quick review. I really like this poem. I think the length of the poem itself works well with the subject matter. The narrator ...

    Oct 20, 2023
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Scatterbrained

    Hey there, I thought I'd leave a quick review. I really love this poem, I think it really captures what it's like to feel uneasy or anxious. I also really ...

    Oct 6, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Realistic Re: Memories of Daddy, pt. 1 & 2

    Hey there, I thought I'd leave a quick review. I really love this story. It reads like the narrator is talking to the reader, like a friend sharing their life ...

    Oct 3, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Realistic Re: Catfish for Dinner

    hey there, I'm just here to leave a quick review. I really liked your story. It was really wholesome to read, and it definitely reminded me of going fishing with ...

    Sep 27, 2023
  • Poetry » Narrative, Health Re: dear twelve, i love you -sixteen

    hey, I'm just here to write a quick review. Firstly, I love how we are moving in time with each stanza being a new age for the girl, who ultimately, ...

    Sep 27, 2023
  • Poetry » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Neath Juniper's Fern

    Hey there, I'm just here to write a quick review. I really enjoyed reading this poem. I loved that you were able to capture an entire love story just within ...

    Sep 27, 2023
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: The Apocalyptic Events of Fearlessness

    Hi there, I’m here to leave a quick review. Thanks for sharing this, I really enjoyed reading it. It reads like a good intro for a longer story. One thing ...

    Sep 20, 2023
  • Short Story » General, Narrative Re: A Quiet World

    Hey there, I’m here to give a review. It seems that this is a story that observes something that we see too often; the media covering parts of a story ...

    Sep 20, 2023
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: you will only grow cold if you reminisce of the warmth

    Hey there, here’s a short review. I love how you used onomatopoeias to build the setting around the reader. It helps for us the visualize this moment that the narrator ...

    Sep 19, 2023


*CLUCKING INTENSIFIES*
— Snoink