User avatar

fallenoutofgrace

fallenoutofgrace

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Werething - Chapter 4

    A really good chapter i'm guessing mud, and the town mudville is important later on. I love this chapter because it helps dive deeper in your character Nathaniel it give ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Balance - Chapter 3.1 [SCRAPPED]

    I really like how you interact between the charters. Its hard to do sometimes but it seems you have nailed it quite nicely Your pacing is great to i love ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Werething - Chapter 3

    Alright before i do this review i need to ask, Is this a flash back to lcu in from chapter one? or what is this cause it seems like its ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Werething - Chapter 2

    I really liked how your chapters are getting better and better. Your dialog is really good it's natural and not forced out in anyway which can be difficult. The only ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Werething - Chapter 6

    Okay thanks so much for leaving us hanging, I so very much appreciate frantically going to your next chapter to know what happened. Amazing, you got a knack for suspense ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: 1

    I loved this chapter it was the best i belleive. just keep in mind your pretenses alright that's the only thing i saw wrong here. once again loved the ending ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: 1

    Now this chapter an idea is try to focus more on your side characters. Right now we know everything and the blue moon about loise. try to built up your ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: I know People who believe in Ghosts but Not in Themselves

    I can never get over your word choice and the power you give in a very small opening( short poem) Even if some of the words went way over my ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Dead Sea Son

    Alright it took me a couple times of reading it through to fully understand the power this poem gives off. (apologize in advance with my rant type reviewing) but its ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: 1

    I really like your uniqueness you bring to the table its a great relief. A suggestion to be made is an idea i learned in my creative writing class. Your ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: 1

    Hi, Fallen here to review your chapter, so as i told you before of the one mistake of getting rid of the a. I liked the brutality of the dueling ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Script » Humor, Humor Re: The Mistake

    Ello fallen here on team raven to give you a ghoulish review so lets begin shall we? LOL this was awesome I love how it was in play version and ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Chapter 3: The Fly and the Skunk

    The title cracked me up it really helped lighten the mood of this epic whodunit story. At first i thought skunk was the artist and not the mayor so that ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hollow

    This is really good. Usually with haiku's its about natures like cherry blossoms or refrigerators. I like how you mixed it up and did a complete unique outlook. and no ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: The Sword of Zalanzabar

    Once again this is not a review and just simply commenting now lets get on this shall we? First off, I love the name of the sword. It oozes a ...

    Oct 26, 2014


As long as you don't find out about my other, way worse, crimes- I'm fine.
— MrytleJinn