User avatar

fallenangel1239

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Don't Wanna Be (edited)

    Thank you. I get where you guys are coming from with saying that some parts didn't seem to fit well as song lyrics. You're right though, it's hard to know ...

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Don't Wanna Be (edited)

    I've changed it around a little to make it more like the song I wrote it as. I know that its short, you don't need to remind me of that. ...

    Aug 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Preferred Alone: Not Every Single One Is A Creep

    I've got to agree. I like the mysteriousness in the poem, but it was a bit hard to follow. It flowed well for the most part though. There's a few ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Let It Go

    Thank you. I've both seen this and experienced it myself, so it wasn't a hard topic to write about. Although, writing it from Shaun's perspective kinda surprised me. It seems ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Let It Go

    Thank you. I do think I could have ended it better though. And made it flow easier. Heh, nice, I'm critiquing my own poem.

    May 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Pain

    Thanks. I noticed that I made some spelling errors. Accidental. They are right on the paper, I just typed them up wrong and didn't realize it. Woops

    May 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Nightmare

    Yeah. I wrote this on a wim and i wasn't really paying a whole lot of attension to editting. This was only my first draft. I'll probably post a second ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Why I Hate Liking You

    thats pretty good. I can relate to it a lot. "knowing that 'we' may never be" that something that im sure a lot of people can relate to

    May 8, 2008


"In my contact with people I find that, as a rule, it is only the little, narrow people who live for themselves, who never read good books, who do not travel, who never open up their souls in a way to permit them to come into contact with other souls -- with the great outside world."
— Booker T. Washington, Up From Slavery