User avatar

evairo

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Doll

    Although this poem was short, it held a lot of emotion. It was very well written and causes the reader to really think. Capturing such emotion in five lines is ...

    Feb 2, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: Legacy

    This is an incredible poem. I really admire the word choices you used in order to create rhymes. Personally when I try to incorporate rhymes in my poems they turn ...

    Jan 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Humor Re: A Queen is Born

    I thought this was a very interesting poem and I enjoyed reading it. Some poems I read seem to lack emotion/ a deeper meaning. However, this poem has the perfect ...

    Jan 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Satire, Humor Re: An Ode to Computer Cats

    Honestly, this made me laugh. Nice job.

    Jan 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Ice

    Thank you so much! I really enjoyed reading your feedback!

    Jan 29, 2015


I drink from the Keg of Glory! Bring me the finest muffins and bagels in the land!
— Josh Lyman, The West Wing