User avatar

endless_secrets

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Removed by Author

    Sleeping Valor Thanks again for your great review! I definately agree about her mother not having a big enough or long enough reaction, i am going to fix that. Jules ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Removed by Author

    Slammoth Once again, thank you for the amazing review *applause* I can already picture it with your tips and ideas, its going to get much better with them! I can't ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Removed by Author

    Slammoth Thank you so much for agreeing to review this! You did an amazing job, i might add, if you hadn't pointed them out i wouldn't have even noticed the ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Removed by Author

    Slammoth: Thanks for your amazing Comment! You just put a huge smile on my face! I also read the part where I described the street and you rae right, i ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Removed by Author

    To Clograby and SleepingValor thanks for the editing and all the great tips i will try to incorporate them in! Also just so EVERYONE knows, there is prologue, titled Escaping ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Removed by Author

    Thanks so much to everyone! I am really happy that you all enjoyed it so much, I do already have the first part of chapter one up and i will ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Removed by Author

    Thanks jules! I'm happy you liked it, i went back and fixed that part where I wrote his name before he said it and i'm working to make his description ...

    Jul 6, 2008


Lily you are my fig father
— Elliebanana