User avatar

endless_secrets

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Timekeeper

    Well written and intriguing but I simply exited without commenting the first time because she dies at the end. A prologue is supposed to make you want to read the ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Tales of a Kingdom

    Hello! You have something really interesting here, your descriptions are immaculate, not to over the top I think, but almost poetic in a way. I found only one mistake. No ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Perfectly-CHAPTER 1

    Hey there! I think you've got something interesting here, but I agree with the telling and not really showing, also I found myself skipping over some parts because and sections ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Midnight Blue; One

    Great first chapter, i just wish it was longer. You have great use of characterization, and your characters most definately seem real. Great job with the male perspective, i could ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Looking Glass Ch. 5

    Hello I just read all chapters up until this one, and I must say that they are all very origional and I enjoyed them all. I particularily like the names ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Midnight Blue; Preface

    That was very interesting and i think it is fine at the length that it is, prefaces and prologues shouldn't be too long. But anyways, I found little to no ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A Heart So White

    Hey there. i really enjoyed this fist bit, it was very descriptive and full of feeling although i also would have like to see some motive for the suiside, but ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 16

    Wow. That was just wow. I loved that chapter and the one before that and the one before that lol. You really are seriously talented. Just a few quick things, ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Poison Love- Chapter 5

    hey there! So just a few comments, i love your plot, have since the beginning! You have to watch out for grammer and spelling mistakes and you have to choose ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Wind that Carries Me

    I really enjoyed your preface and part of chapter one, I do like your idea of the Elementals as this is an idea i played around with myself :) unlike ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Alexandrite

    I found this first chapter to be very interesting. I am very curious to see what comes of the ring, and a good writer makes you curious. (Yes that was ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 14

    Wow, that was amazing, sorry i haven't criticed in a while, my laptop broke. :( But i just read everything i missed and i must say extremely well done! You ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Poison Love - chapter 3

    Wow, i really like where this is going, but i did spot many mistakes, so i will do my best to correct them. I walked into the study and shut ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: My brother's actually.

    Sorry i don't have super great review for you, complete with editing, I was just so absorbed in the story that if there were any mistakes i must have missed ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The goblins stole my title!

    Hey there slammmoth! I said i owed you one and i do, but honestly there weren't any mistakes that i caught other than the slight ones that were already pointed ...

    Jul 10, 2008


Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman