Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: ma second favorate christmas song

    Is this a song you made, or one you found funny? If it's the latter, then it's not allowed here.

    Dec 24, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Fate

    Thanks for the comments guys. I really appreciate it.

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Fate

    Heh... Thanks. I thought if I used second person it would 'scare' the reader a little more. Did it work? :?

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Losing and Gaining (a best friend)

    Work on grammar and spelling. Also, try to describe a little more; this was pretty rushed because of that. Honestly, it was kind of dull. Try to spice it up ...

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Journals

    I thought it was a little rushed, but I really liked it. Nitmerrin, as a character, annoys me, but that's just because of the way you had him be. It's ...

    Dec 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Christmas

    The hole in their soul. This made me giggle... I liked the first stanza and the last lines, but the stuff in between could use some work. Like Snoink said, ...

    Dec 17, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter one- Scriptures of the Sky

    I thought this was really interesting. You should definitely continue... The only part I started to have a problem with was the whole Eddie/King thing. Maybe I just misread something ...

    Dec 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: icicle

    Okay. Thanks for the comments.

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: icicle

    Thanks for the suggestions and comments. I'd like to know... Is the fourth stanza out of place? Really would like some more feedback to this. Thanks in advance.

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Broken heart

    I agree with what the others have said so far. It seemed much more like a cute little poem that you read in chain letter emails...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Ghost of Corporate Future

    The ending made me sad :(, but yeah, nice job.

    Nov 14, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: perfection

    A bit grotesque, not that that is bad. Chilling... reminded me of a book I read recently. I must say it... I really liked it, especially the third and fourth ...

    Nov 14, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Pieces of a Dream

    It was a little hard to read, but I liked it once I figured out how it was supposed to be read. With its infernal, hated pounding in my mind, ...

    Nov 14, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Father

    There were some spelling errors and the rhyme was a bit weird, but it was simple in a way that made you like it. Basically whatever Boni_Bee already said.

    Nov 14, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Litany of the Saints

    Whoa... Amazingly good... I liked this a lot. I don't really have much else to say...

    Oct 26, 2005


I am deeply disturbed by your ability to meow.
— Carina