User avatar

emilym1178

  • Short Story » General, General Re: What I Want.

    It was just me making something up to encourage people to write. Showing how simple it is. Showing how you can start with something so small and develop it so ...

    Apr 15, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Dear You.

    i loved this story. mostly because iv'e been in that possition and i get it. partly because i liked the harry potter and asian utensil analogies

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Potential Love Story?

    i liked this a lot. a lot. a lot. a lot. However, I feel that the reader needs more of a picture into the MC's mind. I feel like at ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Nothing's gonna be okay

    this was very good. I appreciate your gift for writing, not just anyone can do well with a poem like this one. It was really good. Greatttttttt Job!

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck The Pearl by John Steinbeck The Tattooed Girl by Joyce Carol Oates. DON'T READ THESE. EVER.

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Le Charmante Roux: A Moral Tragedy

    Seriously. I clicked on that all to read a link, and not a good story like i wanted to. I got a description and a link. I'm extremely disappointed. I ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Le Charmante Roux: A Moral Tragedy

    Seriously. I clicked on that all to read a link, and not a good story like i wanted to. I got a description and a link. I'm extremely disappointed. I ...

    Dec 29, 2010


As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
— Andrew Carnegie