Random avatar

element28001

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Sonnet of Silent Death

    I really enjoyed the poem, I am sorry I do not have much advice for you about how to improve the poem. I think it is fine the way it ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I am an Alien

    please post comments and thoughts! thank you!

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The drunken truth

    Now see, the poem is perfectly clear to you. The idea of no emotion is what I wanted from the reader. I wanted the reader to experience what the narrator ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The drunken truth

    Well if you would not mind me asking "What did you get from the poem?"

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: when theres a shooting star.

    It seems to be a little forced, considering the rhyming. The concept is interesting and could become something worth while. Keep writing. Also the editing done above is a good ...

    Nov 8, 2010


I know where the wall goes.
— Creed, the Office