User avatar

ebyrd

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Me and The Past

    I really liked this, it was kind of how I portray my past and myself and how I wish I could go back in the past too, I really think ...

    Jul 13, 2012
  • Short Story » Other, General Re: Reaching Freedom

    This was a wonderful piece and it was pretty emotionally balanced at the same time, but it was also quite confusing,the thing I liked most about this piece was how ...

    Jul 9, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Shattered Glass

    That is so sad and yet, so perfect the way you described, the detail and work you must have put in, and I want you to know that, I hope ...

    Jul 1, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: woman

    I like the simplicity you had in effect here, it was great how you explained in such detail, and complicity in the story and I hope someday this will be ...

    Jun 30, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: woman

    I really like your stuff, i hope one day that this will be in the poetry books of greatest classics.

    Jun 30, 2012


We all share half a braincell that bounces like a windows screensaver
— WeepingWisteria