User avatar

dianis97

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Element- Chapter 1

    It was good...but I found a couple of grammatical mistakes, but they were not too bad, I also think you should tell us more about the characters, talk more about ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Confused

    wow, that was short, I think this is not fiction Its poetry. I liked it, it isn't my favorite tough some advice: Remember to use coma's you should expand was ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Thirteen Kisses: Part Two

    AMAZING! I really enjoy reading this, it's really interesting and it keeps me wanting more. I really like how you used the spanish, it made it more interesting, there was ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Thirteen Kisses

    OMG! that was so cute :D, you did an amazing job. I just want to keep reading the rest of it. I really like how you showed that your main ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Destiny -- A Harry Potter short story

    W.O.W, I really liked it, good job! i really like how you showed Hermione's strong emotions and how Ron coonforted her, you did a really good job with the characters, ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Welcoming Freedom Chapter 1

    wow...its a very different from the twilight we all know I think its awesome how you took the characters and developed them in your story, it was really good, i ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Twilight

    That was amazing!, you captured the characters really well, it really make me feel like if i was reading Stephenie's writing! nice job, I've got nothing bad to say about ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Dance for Love, Chapter Two/ Revised

    Hi! Wow I really liked it, it was really good. please keep posting more, the ending was awesome, owever I think you should describe more the character, I would like ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Lilly and Severus

    Wow I really liked it, it wasn't what i was expecting, but It was cool I think the end was really beautiful, and i agree with you, the word "always" ...

    Jun 21, 2008


Eating rice cakes satisfies that part of my brain that makes me want to eat styrofoam
— RangerofIthilien