User avatar

deltadalek

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Heal.

    WOW! That is a good start, I was disappointed that it had to end! I don't want to be critical, but I noticed an error. I was glad it wasn’t ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: saturday night

    This was good! I like the characters, and how things went. I can't really find any error that was not previously mentioned. I wish I could help :smt001 ! Maybe ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A Waste

    WOW. This was an amazing read! It had good characters, and a good plot twist. I thought the woman was thinking about the man who was going to break up ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Memohirs of a brokenheart continued

    It's good! I just went to public school (don't ask), and it really catches the mood and train of thought is usually there! I only noticed a few grammar errors, ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Gypsy's Curse

    I enjoyed it too! And I know what you mean about the "turning into novels" bit. Whenever I try writing a story :smt024 , I go overboard with detail and ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Five Fingers of Fury

    A VERY GOOD READ! I think it is kind of in the style of Steven King's "The Shining," and I enjoyed that style except for the SCARE YOUR PANTS OFF ...

    Jul 9, 2010


shady and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws
— Atticus