User avatar

deletedaug23

background by nick blinko, pfp by bryan charnley

  • Poetry » General, General Re: How To Fool Innocent People Online?

    I don't get what the joke is

    Sep 14, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Culture, General Re: Why Christianity Is A Lie: A Comprehensive Breakdown of the Failures Within Christianity Part 1

    You unpublished this, which is sad. But I always went by there is no proof that the Bible is true and that God exists, but there is no proof that ...

    Sep 11, 2014
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Dramatic Re: Mrs. Robinson

    Eh, I'm good. Things need to go without explanation :D Thanks for the review

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A curious case of a follower/stalker.

    This honestly doesn't effect me that much, to be honest. I mean it's real , it does happen, but it wouldn't be stalking (to me) To me, stalking is calling ...

    Aug 23, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Humor, Humor Re: My mucking foron moment!

    Wait, be patient

    Aug 19, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Felindar

    Ah, it's okay. Make sure next time ;)

    Aug 17, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Felindar

    You can at least mark this as a non review, so that more people would have the ability to review it. Welp, too late now. There goes a review

    Aug 17, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Felindar

    ?

    Aug 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Satire Re: Skankin'

    First off, thanks for the review :D Skankin' is also known as the dance you do in the genre 'ska' so yeah, it loosely relates to that

    Aug 14, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Other Re: A Nerd's Lament

    I'm sorry if I was harsh, but it's my opinion.

    Aug 12, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: Edited

    *y'all

    Aug 8, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: Edited

    Woo!

    Aug 8, 2014
  • Lyrics » Humor, Lyrical Re: She's An Extra Terrestrial!

    Thanks, Mags. :D It did help me out a lot. I wasn't sure about the LSD thing, so now I changed that and all that. Thanks again

    Aug 5, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Satire, General Re: .

    Using the term 'noobs' loosely

    Aug 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dreams and Feelings

    Listening to opinions let people open their minds. Fun fact

    Aug 3, 2014


Born to read. Forced to work.
— Khushi17Bansal