User avatar

deleted3

  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Felindar

    I agree. Please do repost in more bit-sized segments. Eager to review it when you do :-)

    Aug 18, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Psychic Circle: Chapter 9

    Thank you for your honesty in telling me which parts annoyed you! Although the fact that you warmed up to the technique I used made me think perhaps it was ...

    Aug 11, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Psychic Circle: Chapter 8

    Here's a fun fact! I started writing Psychic Circle when I was 14 years old! I wrote my first version of it in pencil in an A5 notebook that initially ...

    Aug 11, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Psychic Circle: Chapter 7

    I never thought of the character intros like that! I'm glad I was able to paint a "colourful" picture with my words, since that is my goal at the end ...

    Aug 11, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Psychic Circle: Chapter 6

    They say when editing a novel, the first thing to do is cut out the first chapter or two, because usually it's superfluous stuff where we writers are warming up ...

    Aug 11, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Psychic Circle: Chapter 5

    Notifications galore!! 8-D I may have to go to notification rehab now lol! Thanks for all of your reviews and thanks for the praise! I'm really humbled :'-) I've noted ...

    Aug 11, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Psychic Circle: Chapter 4

    Hehe, notifications give me a mini high :-P So you're my...drug dealer? Er, maybe I need a different metaphor... I'm glad that you like Ben! My favourite part of stories, ...

    Aug 11, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Psychic Circle: Chapter 3

    Thanks Noelle! You have a good point about putting the thoughts into italics. I think you'll see that I wizened up to that in more recent chapters. When I reread ...

    Aug 11, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Psychic Circle: Chapter 12

    Ah ok! Hehe, you seem like a hugger actually :-) Ok! I think I am leaning more to "Just keep writing". The only thing I'm concerned about is that I ...

    Aug 9, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: Truant: Chapter Four

    You're welcome! You're awesome too! I don't take your commitment to Psychic Circle for granted at all. Just scratching the back that scratched me first! Heehee... By the way, I ...

    Aug 9, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Psychic Circle: Chapter 12

    Thanks Traunt! For the nitpicks, I will take my own advice and read it through out loud to "hear" the grammar. Haha! So you miss Viper that much? That is ...

    Aug 9, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: Traunt: Chapter Three

    Haha! YWS is the only place I know where one can point out what's wrong with another person's work, then get praised as the greatest friend ever! Hehe, you're welcome. ...

    Aug 8, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Truant: Chapter One

    You're welcome! Least I can do in return for your fine reviews on my work ;-)

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: The Psychic Circle: Chapter 11

    Am I a panster or a planster? Haha! I think I started off as a panster, back when I began Psychic Circle, because I didn't know any other way. I ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: The Psychic Circle: Chapter 11

    Hi Traunt! Thank you for another stellar review!I will work on the nitpicks, but I just wanted to say it's interesting what your impressions of my characters are. For example, ...

    Jul 26, 2014


while she was studying the ways of pasta he was studying the ways of the sword
— soundofmind