User avatar

deleted2

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Faded Fear

    Hey, I'll review your story soon, but just one side note: why don't you post the second chapter as a seperate topic?? It might attract more attention that way. Just ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: -Entry deleted-

    Thank you for the review! I should have the next part posted soon but I must admit that I keep forgetting to >.>

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Burnt Memories, chapter one

    Thanks for the commentS!! I'll be editing this piece, soon :) XxxDo

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Broken - 2

    Hey, you Here's another review!! YAYS! :P Anyway, you know the drill, the review is in the attachment. Hope it's useful!! XxxDo

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Tick...Tick...Boom.

    Thanks for the comments!! Shadepelt: Thanks, I agree, I should work on defining the characters more. WannaBeAuthor: Thanks!! XxxDo

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Broken - 1

    Amazing. Well done. More in the attachment :D XxxDo

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Rooftop Conversations

    Hey there, Here's the review of yet another magnificent piece of writing :P Xxx

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Murder & Mayhem - Part One

    Thank you!!! Sorry about the length of the story, I have a very hard to suppress tendency to write in too much detail :wink: I'm editing it, big time, right ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Nicotine and Spice - Part One/Three

    Here you go :) I really loved the story!!! Review in the attachment Xxx Do

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Murder & Mayhem - Part One

    Thanks !! Haha :P XxxDo Ps. Want me to check yours out??? Then we can give eachother bad advice haha :wink:

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Murder & Mayhem - Part One

    Thanks for the review!!! Nearly died when I read it, though :P Xxx

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Tick...Tick...Boom.

    Thanks for the comments, all of you :D Xxx

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Fallen

    :) Thanks for the comments :) Xxx

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Ultimatum

    Thanks for the comments everyone :) (especially JF :wink: cause when you say detailed, you really mean detailed!! Awesome :D) XxxDo

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Burnt Memories, chapter one

    Haha :P It says that a short story called Burnt Memories, which isn't this one, is the prologue to this Burnt Memories, chapter one. Doesn't say this one's a short ...

    Aug 17, 2008


i enjoy repeating things twice in poetry. but only ever twice. nothing tragic ever happens thrice if i have control of it
— theromanticchemist