User avatar

deleted17

wholesomereader

  • Poetry » Fantasy, Literature Re: ----

    Uh... To point this out, I'd rather serve in heaven.

    Aug 8, 2013
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Literature Re: ----

    Uh... why didn't you say anything?

    Aug 8, 2013
  • Poetry » Science, Realistic Re: Psychohomichlophobia

    Uh... In English perhaps? Maybe dumb it down for some of us? Definitions of what the heck you're talking about? Not everyone is a Sheldon Cooper, you know.

    Aug 6, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Preventing The End Of The World i

    I'm still waiting for an answer for the 'Ita' thing. Seriously. Why?

    Aug 5, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Seed

    Why'd you call me Oles? That seems a bit unnecessary. If you're going to give me nick name, anything but that please.

    Aug 4, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Seed

    Would you want an eight year old reading this?

    Aug 4, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Preventing The End Of The World i

    I don't know why, but these reviews make me laugh for some reason.

    Aug 3, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Preventing The End Of The World i

    Um... If your name is LouisCypher, why'd you sign off with 'Ita' ? Just wondering. Yes, I do now what street smarts are, they're just in a place where there ...

    Aug 3, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Humor Re: Packing List

    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! This is funny. I wonder what happens next. (Hint HINT) ;)

    Aug 2, 2013
  • Short Story » Satire, Spiritual Re: Unicorns Exist

    this was great don't you dare hate on it!

    Jul 31, 2013
  • Short Story » Satire, Spiritual Re: Unicorns Exist

    that's what I thought!

    Jul 31, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: No one cares about us

    Sounds like a family living during WWII. In the perspective of the German side, that's how I see it any way... Was this published Earlier? I liked how everything just ...

    Jul 29, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Other, Fantasy Re: Pan's Story. Part II

    I hate details. 'Nuff said.

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Who Even Cares Who Cares?

    THE HEEEEEECCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!! ALL THAT I WANTED WAS TO READ AN ESSAY AND IT SAYS 'TAKEN DOWN FOR EDITING' !? I REALLY WANTED TO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDD THIS!:'( AAAAARRRRRRGH! THIS

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Other, Fantasy Re: Pan's Story. Part II

    I'm sorry to inform those who want to read the rest, but I've decided to discontinue this story... It's simply too hard to get points! From now on I will ...

    Jul 23, 2013


The greatest part of a writer’s time is spent in reading, in order to write; a man will turn over half a library to make one book.
— Samuel Johnson